Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Utah Trip

The great news is that Dave has had a lot of time off over the last couple of months, allowing us to take some fun road trips. The bad news is that his time off fell a little prematurely of summer's arrival. Everywhere we've gone rain has followed us! We didn't let it stop us though, and we have had so much fun traveling with our little family (although I will admit I am glad to be done packing and unpacking for now!)

A few weeks ago we made our way down to Provo area. We went to BYU together there and then lived there for a couple years when we were first married. We love visiting the area and it was so fun to experience it this time with Charlotte.

A huge highlight was heading back to all our favorite food places. We hit up Cafe Rio twice, Zupas twice, J-Dawgs twice, frozen yogurt twice, Macaroni Grill, and In & Out. Before you judge just know that all that needs to last me until the next time I can go :)

Another great thing about our trip was that we were able to visit with some friends and family members we haven't seen in a while. It was so great, but I'm mad at myself for not getting any pictures with them.

Bean Museum

Kiwanis Park







Staying up late eating gooey chocolate chip cookies.

I love riding bikes. We rented a couple along with a bike trailer and rode around the Provo River. We finished off the morning with a couple of J-Dawgs (literally the best hot dogs you'll ever eat). Definitely one of my favorite days in Provo!

Dave surprised me by taking me on a date to the Melting Pot and then to see Les Mis.
This man knows me well.


Chuck E Cheese. One of Charlotte's favorite things to do, which just proves that you don't need a lot of money or class to keep your kids happy. Can you believe Dave crawled up there with her? He's almost 6'2 and those tunnels are even smaller than your average playplace. It looked hilariously painful.


Jump on It (indoor trampoline place)



Alpine slides up in Park City




Living Planet Aquarium

Charlotte was a great little traveler. Here she is so excited that we made her this little bed. 2 minutes later I turn around to see this...

Aaahh, now where's my decorating magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment