Monday, July 4, 2011

Wicked!

I'm sitting here in my Calgary home and have butterflies in my stomach because I don't want to leave. I'm serious. I need to go back to Rexburg today but I am trying to stay here as long as possible because I love my home!

I was able to come up this last weekend on Wednesday because it is a holiday weekend! Canada day as well as American 4th of July. Yay for 4th of July because I have no school!

Thursday night was especially wonderful as we were lucky enough to have been able to go see the musical WICKED. How awesome is that! We have been waiting since Christmas day 2010 when Jordan’s parents got us the tickets along with themselves and Amanda, Jenny and Dave. Diane’s mom also came with. It was super fun to be with everyone.



I had no idea what to expect, other than a lot. ;) Everyone says Wicked is awesome and of course it’s a famous Broadway show. But turns out it was HILARIOUS. I did not except so much humor. Laughed the whole time. The music was great, loved all the songs, great company wonderful show. Loved it. Now all we sing is ….I’m defying gravity... at the top of our lungs.

And to top it off…. June 30 this year was: Wicked, first anniversary of engagement, Nikki’s birthday, and I think the first time Jordan and I held hands back in 2007. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment