Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Part 1

Happy New Year! I know I've been checked out of the blogging world for a while but who knew 2011 would start off so busy? Things keeping me most busy these days - learning a new step routine, memorizing 3 numbers and choreography for Kiwanis festival (small voice competition), cleaning up Christmas stuff (which I almost like more than putting up Christmas stuff), and all the rest of the usual mom/wife stuff. It's hard to fit all that in during one nap time!

Back to Christmas. We started off the holidays with the smith family annual gingerbread making competition. People take it very seriously and all adults participate. Well almost all adults. Mom thinks she is most useful as the circulating helper/grabber and she did a fabulous job at that. It was really fun to watch Charlotte take her house so seriously.





Family photo




Christmas Day
If I would have put some thought into it I would have done 1 of 2 things different. Either be on camera duty, or don't wear a leg bearing house coat while being in the pictures.




More pictures from the holidays to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment