Monday, August 29, 2011

1 Year of Marriage

We both can hardly believe one year has gone by. It went by so fast! Its so fun to think about and look back on the last year. We have had so many good fun times. I enjoy being able to spend so much time with Jordan. It rocks! He is my best friend and I am so grateful to have him in my life. For our anniversary since we were going to Jamaica the next week, we didn’t do anything spectacular, but it turned out to be super fun!

First we went to our favourite breakfast place, Coras for some delicious food. Then we came home and chilled for a while after being extremely stuffed.

Then we went rollerblading by the Glenmore Reservoir. I had only gone running there a few times and only went partway. But this time we just kept following the path, which maybe was a bad idea because it went on forever!!! But we had fun even though we were tired and saw some wonderful view and went down some very steep hills. It was memorable :)

That evening we went out for dinner at a Greek restaurant called KEFI. It was really cute and charming. The food was great too. In the middle of our dinner they started to play some music and a few people went and danced in the middle of the restaurant and then smashed a plate at the end! Classic..... haha it was cool.

We ended the night by going to see the movie “The Help”. I finished reading the book that same day, so I was so excited to go, but of course, the book was a million times better! But still a great movie.

I can’t wait for many many more years to come!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment