Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mom,

I'm so lucky to have a mother like you. I appreciate everything you do for me every single day. I don't think i could survive with out you, i can hardly make myself a sandwhich haha. I've always felt a special bond between you and I ever since i could remember. We are so much a like and have a lot of the same character traits. It makes it a lot easier to understand eachother because we have a similar personality. I really enjoyed watching your performance at the recital tonight and it's amazing to see the progress you've made. I didn't really get to hear you progress because i would get mad everytime you would practice to the tape in the van haha, but I'm glad i was able to hear you. I couldn't ask for a more loving mother. The sacrifices you have made for me can't be expressed with words. I'm so thankful for all the things you've done for me. I love when we can spend one on one time because its good to continue to get to know you better and to appreciate the person you are. I like are mom and math times haha. I can totally relate to wanting to sleep in the cat chair all day. " It's right up my alley" , as you would say haha. Anyways i hope you can enjoy this mother's day as much as i will. The best times are being able to be with the ones you love. I'm glad I've been able to find real joy, and you have been able to help me find that. You saved my life mom.

Love, Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment