Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers day!


Hi Mom,

I guess it's fitting that I write last because you've been my mom the longest. Sorry everyone else, there's not much I can do about it. A girl at church today asked me if I was going to call my mom later today and I told her yes. Then I asked if she was going to call her mother and she said that her mother had passed away. I am so thankful to have a mother, and even more thankful and blessed to have one as amazing as you. You always love and support me in everything that I do or decide. I love your example and love for our family and the gospel. There are a lot of mothers who do a lot of good things, but on the scale of good, better, and best, you care and strive for the best things. When I was born you became a mother, I am honored to be your son and will try to follow the course you and dad have set for me. When I meet people at church that don't know me I am always so pleased to tell them that my parents are Kelly and Diane Smith. Thank you for being my mom!

Love Jordan (eg. "first-born son" haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment